Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mom is back home

Mom is home again. After spending three months in the nursing home, mom was sent to the hospital with severe tremors and chills. At the hospital the doctors thought she had pneumonia. They told my sister and me that she was aspirating. Mom came home by ambulanceand. I was afraid that she would not walk for some time. Through lots of prayers from family and friends mom started walking on her third day home. She is now at home with me with a g-tube. She is still in good spirits. She loves to walk and still does a little dance to any music she hears. Her total nourishment now comes in cans. She does not seem to care that she is no longer eating. I have tried feeding her soft foods but she just lets the food stay on her cheeks. She is now busy walking all day long. I have to beg her to sit down and rest. I am happy that she is home again.


Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment